Friday, January 11, 2013

Craft Faire re-visited

Ok, ok, so I officially stink at keeping up with this blog that I was SO excited to start. Working full time and being a full time mommy has kept me away. For those Super Moms out there that do it all, you have a one up on me and I have no qualm admitting it.

I have been so distracted by life, in fact, that I am currently able to catch up because I've been home with the flu for the past two days. Ok, my tiny violin is going back in the closet.

I came back to post photos from the craft fair, they are from my phone camera, so bear with me. The treck down the hall and into the office closet for my good camera seems like too much for this 103.6 feverish girl (feel my achy bones).





The craft fair was a success, all of the tables for the brunch sold out which meant us crafters had to move to a different room and had a total of 2 hours selling time, one before the brunch and one after.  My unofficial end count was nearly $200, all proceeds went to the church. Not bad, I'd say for a first timer! But the best part was that it was super fun and I got to hang out with old friends and meet new friends, not to mention I was able to donate my time and efforts to our church. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment